Anyone have the GPS problems???

This is a discussion on Anyone have the GPS problems??? within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I've read online about poor GPS performance and have tried the fix there, but I'm getting basically no GPS functionality at all. Anyone else having ...

Thread: Anyone have the GPS problems???

Anyone have the GPS problems???

I've read online about poor GPS performance and have tried the fix there, but I'm getting basically no GPS functionality at all. Anyone else having this, or is it isolated to some phones?

I've got 30 days, but I'm sorry to say that if I can't get this to work it's going back because I need GPS.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I haven't really noticed any problems with the GPS reception on my phone. What exactly is the problem you're having?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

No problems with GPS on my backflip either. My backflip actually has better GPS signal than my other Android devices.

Quote Originally Posted by AsSiMiLaTeD View Post
    I've read online about poor GPS performance and have tried the fix there, but I'm getting basically no GPS functionality at all. Anyone else having this, or is it isolated to some phones?

I've got 30 days, but I'm sorry to say that if I can't get this to work it's going back because I need GPS.
    This is one of the known issues with the phone. I tried a fix I heard about but it either didn't help or made it worse.

Set your phone to use wireless networks for your location and to speed up google maps...go to Settings>Location and security. If you set it to only use the GPS satellites it will take fooooooreeever to communicate because it needs a clear view of the sky (it needs to sync up with 3-4 GPS satellites).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links