G4 App

This is a discussion on G4 App within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Anyone else having an issue with the G4 TV app videos? I have tried with a WiFi connection and with out. It doesn't matter which ...

Thread: G4 App

G4 App

Anyone else having an issue with the G4 TV app videos?

I have tried with a WiFi connection and with out.

It doesn't matter which one I use, when I got into the Video's Section and choose any of the shows AotS, Xplay or another of the shows, the videos come up and plays but there is a box that says "Cannot play video". I can listen to the entire video but I can't see it because of the box. The only option with the "cannot play video" box is click the X to close it. When I do close the box it goes back to the video description screen (basically it closes the video).

The really weird thing is, from the starting screen of the app I can click any of the articles and find one with a video and I can watch that one. I think because it links to youtube to be able to watch it.

I have cleared the cache and un installed and re installed but it still has the issue.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

So, no one uses this or has this issue? WoW, I kinda find that hard to believe.

Can anyone with a captivate load this application and see if they get the same issue? Just open Android Market and search for G4. Once download, open it then click Settings, then More, then Video's. Click any of the video's and see if you get the box that pops up saying it can't view this video but the video is running in the back ground.

g4tv app

Quote Originally Posted by huffdady View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with the G4 TV app videos?

I have tried with a WiFi connection and with out.

It doesn't matter which one I use, when I got into the Video's Section and choose any of the shows AotS, Xplay or another of the shows, the videos come up and plays but there is a box that says "Cannot play video". I can listen to the entire video but I can't see it because of the box. The only option with the "cannot play video" box is click the X to close it. When I do close the box it goes back to the video description screen (basically it closes the video).

The really weird thing is, from the starting screen of the app I can click any of the articles and find one with a video and I can watch that one. I think because it links to youtube to be able to watch it.

I have cleared the cache and un installed and re installed but it still has the issue.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Kevin
    Same problem over here... the video and audio plays but it is blocked (Cannot play video sorry this video cannot be played) message

Steel, is your phone still stock or rooted?

I'm having the same problem. My phone is stock.

Quote Originally Posted by huffdady View Post
    Steel, is your phone still stock or rooted?
    Ive tried it stock and rooted...

Working now

The newest version of the G4 app fixes this issue. It's working now.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links