Running Kies on Captivate

This is a discussion on Running Kies on Captivate within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; So I just got the Captivate Galaxy S and I could not get Kies to sink with my phone. I called Samsung and they told ...

Thread: Running Kies on Captivate

Running Kies on Captivate

So I just got the Captivate Galaxy S and I could not get Kies to sink with my phone. I called Samsung and they told me that currently the US version of the Captivate is not supported with Kies as they don't have the drivers. I do see it trying to download drivers but alas no avail. Any info on that is appreciated. Got this over the Iphone and while I like the visual and speed, not sure if I made a wise decision....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had the same problem and went to settings then applications then USB settings and checked Samsung Kies and it worked great after that. All of my appointments went into Outlook.
    It is crazy to me that basic info like that was not readily available. Good luck!

Thanks got puerto got it to work but seems that it only works sometimes other times it tries to recognize the phone and just hangs. Not sure the deal. I like this phone but these issues drive me crazy. Also when they imported mY contacts at the store it went as goggle contacts and kies doesn't recognize them as contacts only shows the att ones any idea what I can do. Thanks

I too have google contacts when I originally imported them. But now I have all of my contacts from OUTLOOK and google. I also have many duplicates which I guess I have to clean up manually, grrr! I am still learning this program. Sorry not to have been more help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links