Issue with High Quality you tube video over 3G

This is a discussion on Issue with High Quality you tube video over 3G within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hello... question here. Using Wifi video is sweet no issues viewing in high quality and full screen. Over 3G cannot get high quality to work ...

Thread: Issue with High Quality you tube video over 3G

Issue with High Quality you tube video over 3G

Hello... question here. Using Wifi video is sweet no issues viewing in high quality and full screen. Over 3G cannot get high quality to work at all. Nomal quality loads but video is eh.. not to good. Is there some other setting I am missing to be able to watch over 3G in a quality format. Not sure if its the phone or the network. Over air seems good connection so any help is appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

may be your reception.. i never stream anything directly as its a given theres gonna be lags and delays over 3g (in my experience). Id recommend downloading youtube ripper from market. you can use you tube to watch vids as normal, then choose the menu option "share" while watching (the hidef vid) and most the time you can usually download the minute in a minute or so and stream/watch smoothly from your fone.

otherwise my streaming is reasonable on my backflip at my house with four 3g bars.. my buddy's streaming on his captivate sucks but he usually has between one and two 3g bars at his house (same here when I'm at his house.. funny how the 3g reports three bars though when you do internet apps... )

Yeah I am getting at times 3-4 bars and just having a hard time running in high res. Sometimes when it connects it runs for 5-10 seconds then stops. It's frustrating in that I used my wife's Iphone (3GS) and compared to my captivate and there is no question the quality is much better with Iphone.... What am I am doing wrong? Again I like this phone and I am not one to stream you tube but I still would like to compare and just dont get a warm and fuzzy

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links