need help

This is a discussion on need help within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; I have a captivate with a bunch of pics on it. I was wanting to know if I put a micro sd card in it ...

Thread: need help

need help

I have a captivate with a bunch of pics on it. I was wanting to know if I put a micro sd card in it can I transfer them to it and if I can how do I do it. I would appericiate any help I can get THANKS.......

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There are at least 2 ways to copy those. Connecting the phone to a PC via a USB is one way. You may need to install the drivers to do that. Another would be to download something like Astro File Manager from the Marketplace and copy or move them over. The Captivate has what it refers to as an Internal SD, which is different from the internal phone memory. If you look in the 'Settings' under 'SD card and phone storage', you should see Internal SD card and Internal Phone storage. If you add the external micro SD, you should see External SD card as well.

One hint for using Astro, once you locate the file or folder you want to copy or move, Long Press on it and a menu should pop up. Then select Edit. Then you will get the option to Move or Copy. Then navigate to the destination and do the same to paste. Hope this helps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links