Problems after updating to 2.2

This is a discussion on Problems after updating to 2.2 within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; i just finished updating to froyo 2.2 and it went well except my downloaded ringtones are gone! Also it says "problem loading widget" on my ...

Thread: Problems after updating to 2.2

Problems after updating to 2.2

i just finished updating to froyo 2.2 and it went well except my downloaded ringtones are gone! Also it says "problem loading widget" on my homescreen. The time is gone and weather. How do I fix these problems. I did do a backup before upgrading. Any suggestions will be appreciated.:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ijust finished my froyo 2.2 upgrade. I now cannot change my default incoming voice ringtone. No matter which tone I select, when the phone rings it uses the "Noisy" tone. Tried to reload the update and the update button will not illuminate, therefor cannot reload the update. Do it only allow one update?

I downloaded upgrade and now have many issues with my phone. Lags alot screen goes black when making calls. Hard to get off the sleep mode now have not been able to resolve anything yet.. Very frustrating...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links