Rooted Cappy with Galnet 2.3 forced closed everything and now wont enter recovery :'(

This is a discussion on Rooted Cappy with Galnet 2.3 forced closed everything and now wont enter recovery :'( within the Samsung Captivate Tech forums, part of the Samsung Captivate category; Hi, I recently changed from Serendipity to Galnet simply cuz I wanted to get a Gingerbread ROM, well there was a few issues at first ...

Thread: Rooted Cappy with Galnet 2.3 forced closed everything and now wont enter recovery :'(

Unhappy Rooted Cappy with Galnet 2.3 forced closed everything and now wont enter recovery :'(

Hi, I recently changed from Serendipity to Galnet simply cuz I wanted to get a Gingerbread ROM, well there was a few issues at first but I figured they were due to restoring app data from my 2.2 to a 2.3 rom...but tonight it all went to hell when out of the blue i got FC after FC...everything was FCing including the LauncherPro...so I couldnt even swithc anything out or search to open CWM! Now it wont enter into download/recovery mode...all it does when I hold volume down is loop on the Galnet bootloader =( One other problem,...i use a mac...so i cant just connect to odin...is there anything that can be done to do a hard reset, literally erase everything, but then get into the recovery screen to access the roms i have on my SD card??? Idk what else to do!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you're on a mac, Heimdall is what you want. [PROGRAM] Heimdall - Open-Source Cross-Platform Flashing Suite (1.3.1 Available) - xda-developers
    Make or buy a jig, put it in download mode and cross your fingers.
    Samsung SGH-I897 [Build 1007] - teamhacksung's ICS {Android 4.0.1}
    Asus TF101 [Build B70] - Revolver 3.9.5 {Android 3.2.1}
    HP Touchpad {WebOS 3.0.2 + CM 7.1 Alpha 3}

you could put it into download mode by holding the volume up and down buttons (pressing and holding them) while putting in the usb cord and reflash your phone back to what you want like fixing your recovery for example

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links