Anyone ready to Pre-Order the Samsung Captivate?

This is a discussion on Anyone ready to Pre-Order the Samsung Captivate? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I'm actually pretty excited about the Samsung Galaxy S coming to the US under the Captivate name for AT&T. Anyone ready to pre-order one of ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone ready to Pre-Order the Samsung Captivate?

dandroid

Anyone ready to Pre-Order the Samsung Captivate?

I'm actually pretty excited about the Samsung Galaxy S coming to the US under the Captivate name for AT&T. Anyone ready to pre-order one of these devices? I think we could see this phone hit streets sometime in early August.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    I'm super excited about this phone since the CPU is so powerful.

not preordering anything untill i see what else comes out

I am trying to decide whether to wait for that phone or get the HTC ARIA for free.

How are you buying it?? Outright?? If you have the backflip then you're not eligable for upgrade??

i hope it is out by november because i bought the backflip outright the day it came out and my upgrade is available in november and this is looking like the best choice for me

dandroid
    I'd like to see this hit next month! Mark my words, this phone is going to be an awesome device that should receive a lot of support from the dev community.

Quote Originally Posted by kschumake83 View Post
    i hope it is out by november because i bought the backflip outright the day it came out and my upgrade is available in november and this is looking like the best choice for me

Quote Originally Posted by Danhare4 View Post
    How are you buying it?? Outright?? If you have the backflip then you're not eligable for upgrade??

I have another line on my account that is available for an upgrade tomorrow, so I could either get the Aria now for free or wait and see how much the Captivate is going to cost.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by peteseiler2010 View Post
    I have another line on my account that is available for an upgrade tomorrow, so I could either get the Aria now for free or wait and see how much the Captivate is going to cost.
    I don't think you can go wrong with either phone to be honest. Depends on how much patience you have

Personally I think I would wait for the Samsung.

An unlocked Galaxy S is around $600.00. I wonder how much the AT&T one will be in-store if you're not eligible for an upgrade?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links