Captivate Off Contract Price

This is a discussion on Captivate Off Contract Price within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; The at&t reps on their facebook page admitted a few hours ago that the $349 off contract price they have been reporting for days was ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Captivate Off Contract Price

The at&t reps on their facebook page admitted a few hours ago that the $349 off contract price they have been reporting for days was incorrect. They are now reporting it is $499 off contract, which agrees with what two of my local stores are reporting as well.

WERA689
    That is certainly disappointing.

Often times, if you have been a customer for greater than 1 year, kept a good payment history, and are more than 6 months into your existing contract you can upgrade with a new 2 year contract for the phones price+ a $75 exception fee. This would make the phone $275.

You often times have to need the upgrade (broken phone, lost, etc), and ask the representative for an exception, but this is a much better deal than outright pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by moosefist View Post
    Often times, if you have been a customer for greater than 1 year, kept a good payment history, and are more than 6 months into your existing contract you can upgrade with a new 2 year contract for the phones price+ a $75 exception fee. This would make the phone $275.

You often times have to need the upgrade (broken phone, lost, etc), and ask the representative for an exception, but this is a much better deal than outright pricing.
    Ooh. Didn't know about this. But then again I didn't start caring about phones that much until it was time to upgrade from my feature phone.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

off contract

got mine @ $349 off contract last night @ 6pm cst

What store?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

store

midwest cell...

spfld, il

Just went to an AT&T corporate store and not avail until tomorrow. Only price they knew was $199 2 yr contract. Did not know the price for NC...

Quote Originally Posted by bames13 View Post
    got mine @ $349 off contract last night @ 6pm cst
    I just checked the AT&T website and they have the Samsung Captivate for $499 off contract. You got a very good deal, sir.

Walmart.com is selling for $229.99 no contract and free with new or renewed contract. I ordered 2 @ $229.99 figured at that price will save my upgrades. Let's see what happens. My order is flagged now saying they need more info before they can process it. I called but that department isn't open today. She did insure me that the price showing is the right price and they must need more account info. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed. It is definitely worth the try.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links