How do you like the Samsung UI?

This is a discussion on How do you like the Samsung UI? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I am not necessarily opposed to the Samsung UI, it is very responsive and does have some small, nice touches like sn1per mentioned...but I wouldn't ...

View Poll Results: What's your Age ?

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • 13 - 18

7 5.04%
  • 19 - 24

24 17.27%
  • 25 - 28

21 15.11%
  • 29 - 34

20 14.39%
  • 35 - 40

19 13.67%
  • 41 - 47

22 15.83%
  • 48 - 56

13 9.35%
  • 57 - 63

7 5.04%
  • 64 - 72

4 2.88%
  • 73 or Over

2 1.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you like the Samsung UI?

Junior Member unleashedvigilante's Avatar
    I am not necessarily opposed to the Samsung UI, it is very responsive and does have some small, nice touches like sn1per mentioned...but I wouldn't mind having some of the HTC widgets (like the email stack one). I also tried the Launcher Pro app and would prefer it over the default home but I was unable to connect to my pc when it was the default/running so it didn't last long.

I really like the contact app and dialer. Also the notifications pull down and the black/blue style is great in my opinion. I am NOT a fan of the launcher, and samsung widgets. I like how the music player uses the notification bar, but with out a nice widget it is useless for me.

I replaced TwLauncher with Launcher Pro today, and it makes touchwiz much more tolerable.

Junior Member unleashedvigilante's Avatar
    Samsung is definitely lacking some nice and practical widgets. Personal preference, but after some issues with Launcher Pro, I tried ADW Launcher and haven't looked back. Like sn1per said, anything is better than touchwiz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links