Got a good Deal on Captive :)

This is a discussion on Got a good Deal on Captive :) within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; This is gonna be my first android phone, waited for sometime to get a better phone and a environment to mature. Well, I got a ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a good Deal on Captive :)

Got a good Deal on Captive :)

This is gonna be my first android phone, waited for sometime to get a better phone and a environment to mature.

Well, I got a good deal, which made me to incline towards AT&T and Captivate despite all the bad things about AT&T network. My company has a corporate tie-up with AT&T, so I got Captivate for $175 + Unlimited Data Only Plan ($39 buck a month). I felt this as a pretty good deal compare to the ones available in the open market. The data is truly unlimited, no cap at all.

I intend to use my device as voip coupled with my Google Voice account, that means I get unlimited Calls + Text + Data for 39 bucks a month.

I am crossing my fingers and waiting for my device to arrive. I will keep you posted my experience

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Unlimited everything for $39 a month?!?!

That's lower than Metro PCS's deal, $40 monthly unlimited everything, and they're on 2G. That's and excellent deal.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

I believe he means he's paying $39/mo for only data. No voice.

dandroid
    Welcome to the site and congrats on the purchase! What phone are you coming from? I think you going to be more then happy with this device.

Oh. Well in that case, they're taking your money. I'm paying $30 for unlimited data.

Yup... Even I didn't know until very recently. No one in my office knew about it. We use AT&Ts WAN network. So when I tried to purchase AT&T phone from my office, the site automatically logged me in as Premier user and showed up these options. An additional $25 off from original $199 for the phone and other data only options.

I personally was disappointed when they removed their unlimited iPad data plan. I have been searching for a good data plan almost for the past 3 to 4 months. If I would have purchased the phone from home, I wouldn't have known about these options. Also I had another option, $50 data only plan, 1 Year service agreement instead of 2. I think this one also pretty good.

Well, The $30 Unlimited data doesn't exist any more.

When they introduced the tiered data plans, they should've left the unlimited data plan there. What about us data heavy people that don't want to have to pay the extra fees?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Coolcool View Post
    When they introduced the tiered data plans, they should've left the unlimited data plan there. What about us data heavy people that don't want to have to pay the extra fees?
    Thats the point they want them to pay more.

But I don't want to pay more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links