iTunes Agent to get albums synched to Captivate

This is a discussion on iTunes Agent to get albums synched to Captivate within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Has anyone used this site and dowloaded (iTunes Agent) to get their iTunes playlists over to the Samsung Captivate? I am super new to smart ...

Thread: iTunes Agent to get albums synched to Captivate

iTunes Agent

Has anyone used this site and dowloaded (iTunes Agent) to get their iTunes playlists over to the Samsung Captivate? I am super new to smart phones and exchanged my iPhone 4 for the Captivate but I have purchased albums already on iTunes and now I am wondering if this site is legit and anyone has tried this? Thanks!!

http://www.knowyourcell.com/samsung/...th_itunes.html

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

iTunes Agent to get albums synched to Captivate

Has anyone used this link and downloaded this iTunes Agent to supposedly synch playlists to the Samsung Captivate? I am new to smartphones and don't want to mess something up. Exchanged the iPhone 4 for the Captivate but have already purchased albums on iTunes, which I would like now on my Captivate. Help!

How to sync the Samsung Captivate with iTunes - Know Your Cell

I haven't used this, but Sync Android, PSP, BlackBerry, Pre: doubleTwist with Amazon MP3 syncs itunes playlists and metadata. It also has an app browser.

Your problem is the purchased albums have itunes DRM. FairPlay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia To read up on it. There are several ways to remove it, either by upgrading the tracks to "itunes plus" or using a tool. Several tools are listed in the wikipedia.

Thanks

Thank you for the tips. Luckily I did not have that many albums downloaded before I returned the iPhone4. ;-)

Does iTunes still use Fairplay DRM for music? I thought all music now was "iTunes Plus".

Quote Originally Posted by Lionessmb View Post
    Has anyone used this site and dowloaded (iTunes Agent) to get their iTunes playlists over to the Samsung Captivate? I am super new to smart phones and exchanged my iPhone 4 for the Captivate but I have purchased albums already on iTunes and now I am wondering if this site is legit and anyone has tried this? Thanks!!

How to sync the Samsung Captivate with iTunes - Know Your Cell
    I haven't used that site, but PC Mag liked the iTunes Agent you speak of. I know that eventually DoubleTwist is supposed to be "iTunes for Android". It imports from iTunes and WMP pretty well on basic playlists.

Thanks

I read yesterday that DoubleTwist causes problems synching with the Captivate from AT&T and on DoubleTwist's forum it says that they are working on it. I will probably just have to wait. Luckily I only have a few albums in my iTunes playlist. Thank you for your tip.

Try out iSyncr in the Android Market. It already supports playlists and both drives on the Samsung Captivate.

iTunes Agent

iTunes Agent is legitimate and works well. Once I straightened out my USB driver issues I am able to sync iTunes from my Win 7 64bit PC to Captivate on either the internal or external storage device.

For some reason, DoubleTwist would only see one storage device at a time. I'd have to disconnect and then reconnect the USB cable and restart DoubleTwist beofre I could see the other storage device.

Sponsored Links