Downloads help

This is a discussion on Downloads help within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; ok i downloaded some rintones from phonezoo. my phone said they were downloaded but i cant find them in anything can someone help me. i ...

Thread: Downloads help

Angry Downloads help

ok i downloaded some rintones from phonezoo. my phone said they were downloaded but i cant find them in anything can someone help me. i go to settings and sound to try and set them as a ringtone but guess what they aint there. help plz!!!

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you know where you saved or downloaded the ringtones on your phone? How did you download them? A browser? Which?

If it was a browser, I would think that the files should be either in a folder called Download or Downloads on the SD card.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

i found them in downloads on the sd card where do i move them to to use them as ringtones?? cuz i tried moving it to media and it apparently didnt paste in there. the droid wasnt like this.

You should be able to copy the files the the media folder. How did you try moving them? Did you mount the SD card on your PC or did you try manipulating the files directly on the phone?
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

i did it through root explorer on my phone. (i use that instead of astro its easier i think)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links