Are you happy with how long the battery lasts?

This is a discussion on Are you happy with how long the battery lasts? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Have you been happy with the Samsung Captivate Battery?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are you happy with how long the battery lasts?

dandroid

Are you happy with how long the battery lasts?

Have you been happy with the Samsung Captivate Battery?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No, but I've been downloading apps/customizing/browsing the interwebs ever since I purchased it, so hopefully it will improve when I stop messing around with it so much. Anyone else have experience? How long does the typical battery last if you're not on it 24/7?

I'm actually getting fairly good usage today.

I haven't really been playing games, but texting a lot. And it's been off the charger for about the past 8 hours, and it's only at around 40%.

Admin
    Are you using any Task Killer type apps to shut down programs that may be leeching battery in the background at any type of interval?

If that was directed at me, then yes. I am. I use the Advanced Task Killer Free app every now and then.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by fireshot91 View Post
    If that was directed at me, then yes. I am. I use the Advanced Task Killer Free app every now and then.
    Kind of to both

I am pretty disappointed. If I get up at say 7 am with my daughter...by the time dinner rolls around, seems like the battery is drained. I have been messing around with the look and dl new apps but I don't really play games much or spend much time on the internet. I don't know what the deal is. EArly on it seemed like I could get more than a day, now I can't even get through a day. Can't imagine if I was playing games or music all day.

I mess with mine constantly and have live wall papers, play nintendo games on it and get a good 2 days use. I turn the brightness down all the way turn off gps and blue tooth and everything except sync and wifi.

@Spoonerdee Wow! How did you manage to do that? 2 days??? I only did texting constantly, and battery is dying and asking to charge after 8hr 15m from when it's unplugged. What kinda battery you have? Or just a bunch of us have a defective unit or battery? lol

I seem to have to manage it a bit. In the building I work at I get no signal so I have to turn Flight Mode on or it drops pretty quickly. I still play with the phone a fair bit so I'm not getting the best battery life just yet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links