Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate.

This is a discussion on Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate. within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; jumped from the backflip to the captivate this am and now relearning android.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate.

jumped from the backflip to the captivate this am and now relearning android..

Im With ya here! On the Horn With AT&T Customer Retentions Now, as it seems that my CURRENT Backflip is completely out on the FritZ! It came to me as a Refurbished Unit, and when it came out of the Box, I plugged it in to charge the battery, and It Wont hold a Charge for ANYTHING! SEVERELY Annoying, Maybe it's Just because the people who test these phones DONT Test Them For Crap? LOL!
    Ignorantia Juris Neminem Excusat! - Ignorance of the law excuses no one!

C2k
    Like I said before, the captivate is miles ahead of the backflip. The screen is beautiful, and waaaay bigger than the backflips screen. The physical keyboard issue doesnt bother me too much, swype is awesome, and this phone can do speech to text. Plus android 2.1 (soon to be 2.2) has turn by turn nav with google maps.

Also, if youre a technical person, you can install custom roms, I have min overclocked to 1.2 ghz, a ridiculous speed fix... I mean there is so much out there for the phone its crazy. I didnt realize how locked down the backflip was until I got this phone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links