Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate.

This is a discussion on Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate. within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; My only worry about it is with the blue hue on the screen that I have been hearing about. When viewing web sites and such ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate.

Thinking of leaving Backflip for Captivate.

My only worry about it is with the blue hue on the screen that I have been hearing about. When viewing web sites and such is there a blue hue or even just on the home screen? I love the sounds of this phone and it seems like it is going to a phone that will last you a while.

Thank you for any information you give me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Not familiar with Backflip, but the Captivate is a beautiful phone. I have had NO problems with viewing web sites or on home screen - never seen better on a phone. Add the very sleek design and I think it's a winner!

dandroid
    I just a chance to play around with it tonight for some time, it's a great looking phone. I am really impressed with it!

I had a chance to play with the vibrant, captivates cousin on t-mo, and I am hooked. VERY impressive phone, and the blue-ish hue I noticed online in videos and such was not apparent in real life. Live wallpapers are very cool, the screen felt really good and it was blazing fast. I have a backflip, and I know they weren't meant to be competitors as one is high-end and one is very much NOT but man it's hard to use mine after experiencing that beastly device.

C2k
    I made the switch from the backflip to the captivate. The captivate makes the backflip feel like a piece of junk. Motoblur was much easier to sync social networking, but the phone itself is just a monster. A scary fast monster. Also, if youre into rooting/development, the captivate has more support in a couple weeks than the backflip has to date.

if you can do it, o for it. i'm sure you won't regret it. unfortunately, my 30 days are up but i considered doing the same.

buyer beware on the samsung captivate I just brought mine back to AT&T could not load music, AT&T Tech help said they could not help phone was too new!

I just checked online on AT&T's site, I just got my Backflip in April of this year and I can buy a captivate for $372.99 on that very line. i think the Captivate normally goes for $499.99 OOC. My co-worker showed me his yesterday and I love it...I do like my Backflip, but the Captivate just blows me away, i will have mine in a few days.

Yeah buying the Captivate without a contract is $499 so if you want to and can, go for it.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

You couldn't download music to it or you couldn't copy music to the SD card using the USB cable? I do know that AT&T does not include a necessary USB driver for connecting your Captivate to your PC, but you can Google and find the USB driver.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links