Emulators

This is a discussion on Emulators within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; soo is there any Ps1 and GBA and Sega emulators for this phone? if so how well do they act? i remeber playing some Gameboy ...

Thread: Emulators

Emulators

soo is there any Ps1 and GBA and Sega emulators for this phone? if so how well do they act? i remeber playing some Gameboy stuff on my Jailbroken iphone 3g and it was kinda slow

and Also can this phone be overclocked yet?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Gameboid's a GBA emulator and there's psx4droid that emulates PS games. I haven't tried PSX4droid but Gameboid works perfectly for me.
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

does the sound work pretty good? when i had my iphone 3g the sound would cut out alot on GB games like pokemon and stuff. does anyone else have the ps1 emulator? wanna know if it is worth the 6$ to play mortal kombat and Resident evil 2 and stuff lol

I have a nintendo emulator on my phone (nesoid). Works great, games look like the original (only smaller) and sound is perfect well for a small speaker anyways.

well i downloaded the gba and psx emulators gba works great no problems at all but for some reason when i try to load games on the psx they just hang on a black screen i tryed 3 differrent games and in 2 different formats .iso and Eboot they wont work at all the games i tryed were final fantasy 8 and resident evil 2 and Mortal kombat anyone help me on what im doing wrong?

didnt know they had a snes and sega emulator just bought those to man this phone puts the backflip to shame

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links