Post up pictures you've taken with your Samsung Captivate

This is a discussion on Post up pictures you've taken with your Samsung Captivate within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I would love to see some pictures taken from your Samsung Captivate, post em up if you can!...

Thread: Post up pictures you've taken with your Samsung Captivate

Admin

Post up pictures you've taken with your Samsung Captivate

I would love to see some pictures taken from your Samsung Captivate, post em up if you can!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awwww

Surely someone has a captivate and has taken some pics?? No lie, I am weighing between captivate, aria, and i4(please don't beat me for that!)

Pretty sure....like 99.9999999999999% sure I'm going captivate but still would like to see some real user-end pics to judge the camera end.

Yeah, sure. Here are a couple of airplane pictures I took of the airplane I was going to be on.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

here are a couple of pics ...

Name:  2010-07-21 18.19.41.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  89.2 KBName:  2010-07-21 18.25.37.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  86.4 KB
    they look terrific on the camera screen & lose a bit of clarity when opened up and enlarged - not bad tho'!

These are the pictures I have taken with the Samsung SGH-I897 on a cloudy afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

The captivate is a far more powerful phone than the Aria. The iPhone and the Captivate are pretty close competitors though. ATT has some new android phones coming out next week though that you might want to consider looking at.

I would LOVE too know how to do that!! I can't even get them from photobucket to an account!! Oh .. and I.m using a Captavate!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links