How much did you pay for your captivate upgrade?

This is a discussion on How much did you pay for your captivate upgrade? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Phaser77 Thanks for the response trevor, I Knew id lose all my roll over minutes when i go to a new plan ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How much did you pay for your captivate upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaser77 View Post
    Thanks for the response trevor,

I Knew id lose all my roll over minutes when i go to a new plan but if i hardly talk on the phone ill get those roll over minutes stacking up again with another plan. Im hoping that if i get 2 new captivates on a plan (one for me and my g/f), that ill hopefully pay around or below 150 bucks a month. Is this a reasonable price? Does anyone have a similar monthly price for 2 captivate smart phones through AT&t? I figure low minute plan low to mid text plan but unlimited data plan would get me to this monthly price.
    I have a captivate and my wife has an iPhone. We do the 1400 family plan and each have 200 texts and a $30 unlimited data plan each and our bills are in the 140-150 range each month!

Just curious, Whats your reason for not getting an iphone?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaser77 View Post
    Just curious, Whats your reason for not getting an iphone?
    I'm not a fan. For one, I need to sync my phone to my lotus notes calendar and contacts and the iPhone doesn't have an easy way to do it. I LOOOOVE swype which is not offered on the iPhone and honestly I just don't like them. :-)

One thing to think about to the guy trying to stick to under $150, make sure you check to see if your company or your wife/gf's company can get your a discount on your plan. We save a TON with my wife's company discount...

Yea im the guy trying to stay under and around 150 bucks a month, and called at&t and they said with a 2GB data plan Unlitmited text messaging and 550 minute plan i would pay $140 a month. With tax a little more but they would charge me $199 a piece for the phones.

Also i might be getting a Job with At&t, so maybe i will be getting a discount but well see. I chose not to get an iphone because i didnt like his mud slinging about the antenna issue and i dont like the fact that he says apple is an american company yet has his phones worked on in china, and Im a little vague on this, but i thought i read that apples system would allow the government to watch and view all purchases and browsings of everyone that has an iphone when they purchase or browse anything with their iphone

$19 with main line upgrade through Wirefly at CHristmastime.

I paid $0.01 on Amazon Wireless. It's back up to $49.99 after the New Year, but man what a bargain.

I paid $120 in September and $150 in December to Amazon Wireless for 2 Captivates. Dell and Wirelfly recently had 1 cent deals for upgrades to the primary number on a family plan. I'm waiting for one of the new Android Monsters on the horizon.

Android Addict marvin_attdroids's Avatar
    deleted by author

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links