Unable mpeg4 Video?

This is a discussion on Unable mpeg4 Video? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; My personal pics and music download to my Captivate rapidly via USB, but after DL my video (shot with a 100 dollar nikon) using an ...

Thread: Unable mpeg4 Video?

Unhappy Unable mpeg4 Video?

My personal pics and music download to my Captivate rapidly via USB, but after DL my video (shot with a 100 dollar nikon) using an Acer Aspire Netbook I'm unable to get the oem video player to "play"on the phone. It says, "unsupported file type". I believe it is mpeg4,or Jpeg/ Avi etc ie (common)...................... Each "clip" has cimg 00000x but no suffix and rt clicking won't show the suffix on the Netbook.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong here? I've spent time searching the "Market" but haven't found another "Video Player".

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe Rockplayer will work?

mikerj:

You are correct! Well done. A quick dl using the "captivate" and I can now watch my "fishing videos" . "Rockplayer" will be my do-all Video/ audio/ picture player.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links