Captivate is now 1 CENT!!

This is a discussion on Captivate is now 1 CENT!! within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Looks like the Captivate is now a free phone!! (well, 1 cent, but...) This has to be the best deal out there, considering the power ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Captivate is now 1 CENT!!

Exclamation Captivate is now 1 CENT!!

Looks like the Captivate is now a free phone!! (well, 1 cent, but...)

This has to be the best deal out there, considering the power you're getting for the price! (similar specs as an iPhone for $200 less

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, but ONLY if you open a new account. If you upgrade and you are on a family plan it is 149.99 and an upgrade on a single user plan is 99.99

The Vibrant also went on sale briefly last week for $0.01. It only lasted a few days.

If that sale worked for existing family accounts, I'd be all over it. Same sale happened for the Backflip in April, but it DID work for existing family accounts, which is how I ended up with a Backflip.

If only it was for existing subscribers...

Try calling and negotiating. Find what the best competing offers are in your area and call ATT and see if they are willing to match it to keep you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897

I tried calling

I called and they said they don't match anything. Actually, the call centers price was $28 more than the stores price. I was like, WTF ! Really? He said yes, it will be $217.00 even though you can buy it at the store for $199.00.

You'll have better luck price matching at a store. I did that when I upgraded my phone from the LG CU515 to the Samsung Blackjack II. I found the phone for $40 at Walmart but they could't access my account for some reason. So they printed out an ad w/ the sale price on it and I took it to the AT&T store. They gave it to e for $140 instead, but included a $100 rebate. It was a deal. Idr exactly what the price would have been been without it, but i definitely got it for less than just buying it outright as an upgrade from them.

It's back to 1 cent!
    For some reason the price went way up for a bit.

TOday it's 149 for upgrade, Wirefly has it for 69.99.

I've been watching Wirefly for 3 weeks now. They cycle their prices. I've seen 19.99,24.99,69.99 now it's at 69.99

I plan on watching for the next price change. I believe I'm getting either 19.99 or the 1cent deal next.

Then I'll pull the trigger on this whole deal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links