Please help me with my captivate!

This is a discussion on Please help me with my captivate! within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I've used smartphones in the past but this one takes it to a whole new level. I cannot figure out for the life of me ...

Thread: Please help me with my captivate!

Please help me with my captivate!

I've used smartphones in the past but this one takes it to a whole new level. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to save attachments, such as ringtones and pictures, that I receieve in text and multimedia messages. Am I just that out of the loop or am I missing something?:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgett View Post
    I've used smartphones in the past but this one takes it to a whole new level. I cannot figure out for the life of me how to save attachments, such as ringtones and pictures, that I receieve in text and multimedia messages. Am I just that out of the loop or am I missing something?:confused:
    You can try this for SMS instant messages...select the picture by pressing it, then hit the Menu button on the phone. Select Attached items, and then you can Save. I see this working for a picture sent through SMS, not sure how a ring tone from MMS would behave. Check the Menu button on every screen though, there is usually options under there all over the phone. Also this could all be different for you if you are running Android 2.1 Eclair, as I am on 2.2 Froyo and I have already found differences between the 2 on small stuff like this. Good Luck.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links