Screen

This is a discussion on Screen within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hey Guys, Just got my captivate and I replaced the backflip (rooted). However I still didn't have the chance of buying a screen protector and ...

Thread: Screen

Screen

Hey Guys,

Just got my captivate and I replaced the backflip (rooted). However I still didn't have the chance of buying a screen protector and I just started noticing small faint scratches on the screen. I pretty much kept the captivate in my pocket yesterday within no keys/coins or anything else in the pocket. Is the screen that sensitive? I kept the backflip like this for months and I didn't get a scratch at all.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I had mine for about a week before the Invisible Shield arrived. I carried in my pocket too and didn't get scratches.

Could if have slide across a table top or do you have a cat?

Mike

I showed it to one of my co-workers and he doesn't think they are scratches since this phone has gorilla glass. However I am going out to buy some screen cleaner and see if it is just a smudge.

I've had my Captivate since they came out.I carry it on my belt in a Nite-Ize case.The front has a ridge around the screen.If dragged on a flat surface,the glass will not be touched.Tried a Zagg invisible shield for about a week,took it off.looked like sh.t.I'm gonna upgrade in 18 months anyway.Glass is tough,not one scratch.I just wipe it on my shirt or jeans to look brand new again when it has smudges on it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links