Best and coolest App

This is a discussion on Best and coolest App within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Just wondering about what are your favorite Apps , I just found a cool one called Fring, its like a Facetime that Apple offers , ...

Thread: Best and coolest App

Best and coolest App

Just wondering about what are your favorite Apps , I just found a cool one called Fring, its like a Facetime that Apple offers , but the sound sucks , does anyone know of a video call thats better??

plus please post your favorite Apps ??????????

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

SkyDroid Golf! Best 1.99 app I have ever bought. Shot a 76 the first time I used it.

Why do you use video calling when there's not a front facing camera on the Captivate?
    Credit goes to ee0r.com for my avatar.

My favorite is Talking Tom Cat. It's silly and useless, but makes me laugh every time.

check out talkpal. It's also useless but it's entertaining and witty. Google Skymap is cool if you're into that type of thing, and of course get the Angry Birds beta RIGHT NAO!

Ringdroid. Make your own ringtones and alert tones. Very easy to use. Cut clips of sound files to play just the part you want. So easy a caveman could use it. and its free.

After hours of searching, I found a media player that does what I want, how I want it. It's called MixZing. The pro version is like 6 or 7 bucks, but it's worth it to me. I hope they add audiobook support in the next version!

Now, what I would LIKE to find is a simple picture viewer. One that lets you specify which directory to display and possibly even (dare I dream) make folders and keep the pictures organized. The stock app is ok, but it displays every picture and video and all that I have. It wouldn't be so bad, but I have a DVD catalog program and all 10,000 box covers and artwork shows up. I don't want to see that, dammit!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links