Search restrictions

This is a discussion on Search restrictions within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I was searching videos on youtube looking for a booty shake contest I saw on my friend's blackberry. But my Samsung Captivate find over 9000 ...

Thread: Search restrictions

Search restrictions

I was searching videos on youtube looking for a booty shake contest I saw on my friend's blackberry. But my Samsung Captivate find over 9000 search results but reports "no video results found". What the heck is going on? And why can't I search anything with sexual implications on the browser or youtube??

How do I turn off search filters/restrictions on this AT&T Samsung Captivate?!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That may not be possible. I'm not sure if the search restrictions are baked into the Google search apps or not. I suppose you could try just opening up the browser and doing a Google search from the site.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

hrm. You could try going into settings into your google acct and turning off safe search, that may help, or get something like Freedi or similar apps that use a modded youtube interface and lets you dl the vids, as it seems to have no restrictions whatsoever.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links