Please Help

This is a discussion on Please Help within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I have a captivate with a bunch of pics on it. I was wanting to know if I put a micro sd card in it ...

Thread: Please Help

Please Help

I have a captivate with a bunch of pics on it. I was wanting to know if I put a micro sd card in it can I transfer them to it and if I can how do I do it. I would appericiate any help I can get THANKS.......

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I *think* it's pretty simple if you use something like quickoffice (there's a free version) or something similar, just cut and paste where you want them.

In the MyFiles app if you press and hold on the picture that you want to copy it will pop up a menu. Two of the options are "Move" and "Copy". Choose one of thoses and you'll see a list of folders. Choose the "sd" folder and it will copy/move it to the external SD card.

There are also some file apps in the Market that will do this a little easier but the default app will allow you to do what you want.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links