Steve Jobs comments about Droid platform

This is a discussion on Steve Jobs comments about Droid platform within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; What do you think about the shot Jobs is taking about the Droid platform. As he is quoted here about being fragmented, which while I ...

Thread: Steve Jobs comments about Droid platform

Steve Jobs comments about Droid platform

What do you think about the shot Jobs is taking about the Droid platform. As he is quoted here about being fragmented, which while I enjoy the Captivate there is alot of validity to what he says.

"This is going to be a mess for both users and developers," Jobs said. "We believe integrated will trump fragmented every time."

Apple's Steve Jobs takes shots at competitors - CNN.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dandroid
    Wow, I listened to the conference call and he was on a roll attacking RIMM and Google. I do somewhat agree but I think that is part of the growing pains and will get ironed out over the long run.

Jobs is just a hater.

Apples fall from trees.

Sounds like he is worried about the iphony falling from grace. I do understand what he is saying about the different android os's on the phone and hopefully when newer os versions come out they will start rolling them out to all phones as one os. BUT once you start playing with WHAT the android CAN DO beyond what the service providers allow at this time (like only market apps) then you will see the potential of an open source os is better than being stuck with just apples to apples apps. Just my $.02

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links