samsung captivate service

This is a discussion on samsung captivate service within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Does anyone else get really bad cell service with their captivate? I had my phone and a blackberry bold beside each other both have their.correct ...

Thread: samsung captivate service

samsung captivate service

Does anyone else get really bad cell service with their captivate? I had my phone and a blackberry bold beside each other both have their.correct plans and everything.is set up correctly but the bb could have 3.or.4 bars of.3g.and the captivate has one or no.service is it.just the phone? I have bad service compared to everyone i know.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Well, there are different radios that come with different builds. The right side of the phone also has the antenna in it, so blocking the right side could drop a bar or two.

dandroid
    Welcome to the forum Jon, I haven't noticed any issues with my compared with other AT&T phones.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Well, there are different radios that come with different builds. The right side of the phone also has the antenna in it, so blocking the right side could drop a bar or two.

I knew about this. But i get TERRIBLE service compared to everyone i know. I have a friend with a captivaste and he has the same problems. so i know its not my phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links