S-AMOLED Show Off Material

This is a discussion on S-AMOLED Show Off Material within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I've not ever had a phone with such a wonderful screen, so yesterday I was thinking of what I could make to show it off. ...

Thread: S-AMOLED Show Off Material

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT

S-AMOLED Show Off Material

I've not ever had a phone with such a wonderful screen, so yesterday I was thinking of what I could make to show it off. Well I was watching a Tron Legacy trailer and I thought... Hmm... Infinite black levels + bright neon lights = iCandy on a S-AMOLED. So I took Jamiroquai's "White Knuckle Ride" and synced it with a custom video track made of the trailers and whoa. S-AMOLED rocks!

If you have anything that you use to show off your screen, post it here! We'd love to see it!

I've also made it available for all you guys to download if you visit it's page at Vimeo. All you have to do is put it on a memory card or on the phone's internal 13GB of free space and open it in Video Player. It's encoded at 1280x720 MP4 so it'll look good on anything else too. Enjoy!

It was made in Vegas Pro.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I will be back for this when I get mine here real soon.

Thx.

Just got my Captivate yesterday

I came here to test out this video on my captivate, but all is displaying is a black box. Nothing is happening. is there somehting i should be done? i'm running 2.1 if that makes any different

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Actually, in the first post I've embedded a flash video from Vimeo, but on Vimeo's page you can download the MP4 version of the video to play on your captivate... Here's a live download link for the video, so you won't have to log into Vimeo to download it.

*DOWNLOAD HERE*

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links