Amazon Batteries

This is a discussion on Amazon Batteries within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I have been through a couple of different brand batteries for my Captivate. I tried the OEM that was listed at the top thinking it ...

Thread: Amazon Batteries

Amazon Batteries

I have been through a couple of different brand batteries for my Captivate.
    I tried the OEM that was listed at the top thinking it would be good quality at a little higher price. I was wrong the battery gave 75% battery life then the original battery that came with the phone.

I tried 2 batteries and charger deal and that was a waste a time. I didn't think it was going to be good the batteries didn't even have a brand label. The price seemed a little low to be true.

Next I purchased the RND Power Solutions Brand and it actually worked out.
    The first 2 weeks I was swapping the batteries to measure the difference in battery life.

I do think the RND Power Solutions brand out performed the original a little.
    It all depends on the daily use.

I am satisfied with my purchase and would buy again from this company.

If anyone is interested here is the battery
    Amazon.com: Premium Lithium-Ion Battery (EB575152VA) for Samsung Galaxy S (Epic 4G D700 (SPH-D700), Captivate i897 (SGH-i897), Vibrant T959 (SGH-T959), and GT-i9000) and Samsung Focus i917 (SGH-i917): Electronics

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Has anyone else tried this battery? I'm a little skeptical.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links