New Captivate, 1 factory reset already

This is a discussion on New Captivate, 1 factory reset already within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; So I got my new captivate about a week and half ago and I like it a lot coming from an ex iphone 3G user. ...

Thread: New Captivate, 1 factory reset already

New Captivate, 1 factory reset already

So I got my new captivate about a week and half ago and I like it a lot coming from an ex iphone 3G user. I was impressed until yesterday when I tried t o login to my youtube account and the app continually froze and said "no connection to the network". I tried everything from removing the account to turning the phone off and on and I still got the same result. I was going to return the phone to radio shack and maybe get a new one because I thought this one may be faulty. I decided to do a hard reset today which deleted all my apps and settings, but youtube started working again. I have not tried to login to youtube again yet though for fear of it crashing again. I use the tube a lot. Do you guys think maybe my equipment is faulty and I should exchange for a new one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Probably. If you call tech support, all their script will tell you to do is the factory reset you've already done. I'm on my 5th captivate at this point, so they're not exactly perfect by any means.

I had the same thing happen to me when I got my first Captivate. It's definitely something to do with JH6. Did you do the OTA firmware upgrade to JH7 yet?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links