A little help please ??

This is a discussion on A little help please ?? within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I had a Samsung Captivate that kept shutting down on me , I just got my new one today , I put my Sim card ...

Thread: A little help please ??

A little help please ??

I had a Samsung Captivate that kept shutting down on me , I just got my new one today , I put my Sim card and Memory card in the new phone , but all my info, pics , apps, ringtones , wallpaper and etc , are still in the old phone , my question is , How can I transfer ALL my info and ALL my stuff into the new phone ?? so it is the same way as it was before ?? please send detailed information on how to do this please ??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Have you considered taking both phones to the AT&T store and asking them to help you? I've seen them transfer contacts from one phone to another on the spot. Not sure about the rest, though. Could be worth a shot.

Red Dirt Of Oklahoma
    I think if you have a google account it's free you can save it to google by gmail log into your account on your old phone
    sync with google then on your new phone do the same thing and it should sync all your apps contacts ringtones on to your
    new phone

I would also recommend using a Gmail account for your contacts. As for the other items, you can root the phone and use Titanium Backup from the market to back up your apps. Wallpapers and ringtones should be on your SD card so those you can back up just by putting the phone in Mass Storage mode and connecting it to your PC. That way the phone acts almost like a hard drive, and you can move everything (or just the items you want) from the SD card to a backup folder on your computer.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links