Help please. Lost my usb connection on captivate

This is a discussion on Help please. Lost my usb connection on captivate within the Samsung Captivate forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Ok so I have a samsung captivate n win xp 32bit. I've had phone rooted n able to connect to laptop for net tethering. something ...

Thread: Help please. Lost my usb connection on captivate

Help please. Lost my usb connection on captivate

Ok so I have a samsung captivate n win xp 32bit. I've had phone rooted n able to connect to laptop for net tethering. something got screwed up where computer won't recognize phone now. I've installed/uninstalled everything n retried many scenarios. I've had no drivers installed n tried to connect phone, won't recognize. I've messed with usb debugging on n off, tried mass storage, pc internet n all options for usb connect. I've installed the same drivers I've had working n different orders. In my device manager I can get samsung android COMPOSITE adb interface and samsung android adb interface added under ADB Interface. And under the device Android Phone, I can add android adb interface. With the same drivers I've always used. But it seems like my hardware that I had working was under the network adapters tree. However with all those different hardware devices added they ALL say: This device cannot start (code 10), under the general tab n properties. I don't understand y I'm getting that error, maybe I'm not doing something in correct order on driver install idk? The drivers I've used r downloaded from samsung site: SGH-i897_Captivate_USB_Drivers_5_02_0_2.zip and another zip I've got from here I believe titled GalaxyS_64.zip, when unzipped it does contain 32 bit drivers, with 01_Simmental folder thru 21_Searsburg folder if that helps, I've got my computer to add hardware using the 16_Shrewsbury folder which contains ssadadb2.inf ssadmdm2.inf ssadbus.inf ssadndis.inf and corresponding .sys files. But still gives the cannot start code 10 error! Can anyone please help I'm going nuts messing with this and probably missing a simple step, just mind exhausted! Sorry if this was confusing. Thank u

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

try reinstalling the drivers if that doesnt help redo the phone firmware it is normally on of these to and make sure you are installing drivers compatible for that os like 32bit os uses 32 bit dirvers while 64 bit uses 64bit drivers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links