Ready to Upgrade Charge- Stay with Samsung?

This is a discussion on Ready to Upgrade Charge- Stay with Samsung? within the Samsung Droid Charge forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I have had a Samsung Charge for the last 2 years and while I haven't had the sort of issues some people have had I ...

Thread: Ready to Upgrade Charge- Stay with Samsung?

Ready to Upgrade Charge- Stay with Samsung?

I have had a Samsung Charge for the last 2 years and while I haven't had the sort of issues some people have had I have had a lot of freezing problems with the phone that require it to be hard reset at least once a week, and sometimes more. It freezes a lot when using the camera so I rarely use the camera on the phone. I Will be able to update in the next few weeks so I have been researching new phones (Verizon). I really like the Note II and the Galaxy 4S, but I am skeptical of Samsung because of the Charge. I had an original Motorola Droid that was a great phone and never gave me problems, but I keep going back to the Note II especially because I love the huge screen. Any advice, opinions would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I love Motorola, I had the Atrix 4G with AT&T. I use Motorola daily for my job. They are amazing on the RF side. However, I believe Samsung has them beat on the user experience. I would go with the S4 or the Note II personally. However, if TouchWiz does not get a facelift soon, I may head somewhere else.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links