Samsung 4G LTE Inspiration i520 Hands-on

This is a discussion on Samsung 4G LTE Inspiration i520 Hands-on within the Samsung Droid Charge forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Mobile World Congress, BARCELONA, Spain - Although still waiting for a name, the Samsung 4G LTE Android smartphone for Verizon is already making waves. The ...

Thread: Samsung 4G LTE Inspiration i520 Hands-on

Twitter
    wwickedd

Samsung 4G LTE Inspiration i520 Hands-on

Mobile World Congress, BARCELONA, Spain - Although still waiting for a name, the Samsung 4G LTE Android smartphone for Verizon is already making waves. The device continues without a formal, or even code-name to go bye, being simply called as the 4G LTE model from Samsung - some sources claim that it could be released as the Samsung i520 Inspiration. Although this could be good branding, the South Korean manufacturer and US network operator should come up with a monicker as its release dat approaches, possibly by the middle of this year.

he device was announced on the 6th of January, 2011, at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.

Just like the other 4G LTE Verizon Android smartphones, the Samsung model too comes with a 4.3" touchscreen display, a 1GHz processor, and at least 512MB of RAM.

The Verizon rep who conducted the hands-on review demonstrated the speed of YouTube streaming, while connected to the 4G LTE antenna set-up inside the MWC hall. The 4G hotspot also deserved a mention, as it benefits from the Verizon network.

There are no concrete details on how much the Samsung 4G LTE will weigh, but the minimum could be very well set at 150g, owing to the 4.3" Super AMOLED touchscreen display, and the other high-end features that pack the device, including a microSD memory card slot, an HDMI port, and an 8 megapixel camera with auto-focus and an LED flash.

PhoneReport

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4G LTE speed is fantastic.Just some things that will be great to have like like battery life indicator and a longer battery life.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links