Anyone else tired of waiting for the 2.2 update?

This is a discussion on Anyone else tired of waiting for the 2.2 update? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Does anyone know any new information about the release of the firmware update for Epic users in the U.S? I'm getting SO annoyed with not ...

Thread: Anyone else tired of waiting for the 2.2 update?

Anyone else tired of waiting for the 2.2 update?

Does anyone know any new information about the release of the firmware update for Epic users in the U.S?

I'm getting SO annoyed with not knowing about when were all supposed to get that. I remember when I was looking at phones, I orignally wanted the HTC Evo. When the Epic came out, I loved the fact that this phone had a keyboard plus the touch feature. I love the hardware that Samsung uses too, but the wait for this update is RIDICULOUS!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using DroidForums App

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes. I am in the same boat. I would really like to have 2.2. I had an Evo at first and loved the operating system, but needed a keyboard.

Seems to me, that a great big way that Sammy/Sprint could make it up to us would be to jump right past the 2.2 (FroYo) and go right to 2.3 (Gingerbread) . Especially since the 2.3 code has been available since early December 2010. But that is just TOO wishful, I guess.

Perhaps all the bad feeling and press that Sammy/Sprint has had with the slow upgrade will force them to get out 2.3 quicker.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links