TWLauncher

This is a discussion on TWLauncher within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; So i'm guessing this happened becausr I recently downloaded quite a few apps, but whenever I click the home button, it gives me two options: ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TWLauncher

TWLauncher

So i'm guessing this happened becausr I recently downloaded quite a few apps, but whenever I click the home button, it gives me two options: Home or TWLauncher, and this TWLauncher aparently is a slide up thing at the bottom of the screen that brings up a slide up menu with apps. I need help disabling this TWLauncher. So if someone would help me, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using DroidForums App

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Gah! I wish someone would help

Just uninstall twlauncher or hit the checkbox at the bottom and select home.

I don't have an app called TWLauncher. I have no clue how it installed it in the first place!

Install any themes lately like galaxy themes?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I don't believe so :/

Quote Originally Posted by botdflovr95 View Post
    So i'm guessing this happened becausr I recently downloaded quite a few apps, but whenever I click the home button, it gives me two options: Home or TWLauncher, and this TWLauncher aparently is a slide up thing at the bottom of the screen that brings up a slide up menu with apps. I need help disabling this TWLauncher. So if someone would help me, it is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

TWLauncher is Samsung's home launcher app and Home is androids home launcher app. you must have installed something that removed the default home launcher. Just pick one and check mark use as default.

Quote Originally Posted by botdflovr95 View Post

Try using the *Home Switcher* app downloaded from market. It can help you pick the default launcher.

Im having the same issue. I keep setting twlauncher as default, but the phone doesnt seem to recognize the default all of the time. Usually pops up after opening more than one app at.a time, likr from long pressing the home button while already in an app. No rrsolution on tjis yet. Anyone else have the same problem? I have a feeling it may be related to SPRINT ID or some other app. Did not experience this out of the box, reset my phone, dowloaded apps and the problem came back.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links