Battery for Epic 4G

This is a discussion on Battery for Epic 4G within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I purchased a battery off Amazon 2 months ago for my Epic 4G. I noticed the reviews and other people have posted good things using ...

Thread: Battery for Epic 4G

Battery for Epic 4G

I purchased a battery off Amazon 2 months ago for my Epic 4G.
    I noticed the reviews and other people have posted good things using the battery with the epic 4G.

I was looking for a spare so I could switch the battery out when i was on the go. I guess it doesn't help that I am addicted to my phone.

The battery is still giving me good life and would recommend it.
    [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Lithium-Ion-EB575152VA-SPH-D700-Captivate-SGH-i897/dp/B0041IWZLE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290053819&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Premium Lithium-Ion Battery (EB575152VA) for Samsung Galaxy S (Epic 4G D700 (SPH-D700), Captivate i897 (SGH-i897), Vibrant T959 (SGH-T959), and GT-i9000) and Samsung Focus i917 (SGH-i917): Electronics: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is that just another battery or is it one of the ones with the extended life? I purchased the extended life one for my wife from samsung epic accessories, and she likes it a lot. It was a lot more expensive than the one you posted, but she claims to notice the difference in it's life as opposed to the original the phone comes with.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links