Epic 4G launches August 31 for $249

This is a discussion on Epic 4G launches August 31 for $249 within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; The wait is almost over! Sprint today announced pricing and availability for America's first 4G-capable phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and brilliant Super AMOLED ...

Thread: Epic 4G launches August 31 for $249

Epic 4G launches August 31 for $249

The wait is almost over! Sprint today announced pricing and availability for America's first 4G-capable phone with a full QWERTY keyboard and brilliant Super AMOLED touchscreen, Samsung Epic(TM) 4G, bringing customers an all-in-one device for staying connected, getting work done and enjoying the latest in entertainment while on-the-go. Samsung Epic 4G is the only 4G Galaxy S(TM) smartphone and the only one to offer a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard.

Samsung Epic 4G will be available beginning Tuesday, Aug. 31, in all Sprint retail channels, including Sprint.com, Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and national retail partners, RadioShack, Best Buy and Walmart, with Sprint Stores opening at 8 a.m. local time. It will cost $249.99 with a new line or eligible upgrade, two-year service agreement, after a $100 mail-in rebate (taxes excluded).

Continue reading the full press release here: Sprint releases Samsung Epic 4G August 31 - Officially!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Looks pretty good.
    By the time I am ready to get my next phone, the choices will be plentiful.
    :]

sent from MyD1.

This phone is looks like real beauty. I am very crazy for quality of pictures in any phones. This phone has 5 MP camera/camcorder with autofocus and 3x digital zoom for HD video (720p) recording so waiting for this phone. I have also heard that Epic 4G pre orders also started from 13th August so is it true?

Best Buy has it for $229. Amazon and Walmart has it for $199.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links