Keyboard Question

This is a discussion on Keyboard Question within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; This is probably a given, but just want to be sure. From everything I have read, this is THE phone I want. I will be ...

Thread: Keyboard Question

Keyboard Question

This is probably a given, but just want to be sure. From everything I have read, this is THE phone I want. I will be moving from a class Droid. The Droid has a lighted keyboard so that you can see what you're typing in the dark. Does the Epic 4G have this also? This may be an obvious question...all high-end phones probably have this, but since I don't know that for sure, I wanted to ask. Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mystik1 View Post
    This is probably a given, but just want to be sure. From everything I have read, this is THE phone I want. I will be moving from a class Droid. The Droid has a lighted keyboard so that you can see what you're typing in the dark. Does the Epic 4G have this also? This may be an obvious question...all high-end phones probably have this, but since I don't know that for sure, I wanted to ask. Thanks in advance.
    Yes it does light up.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links