Screen Problem, anyone else have a "rattling" screen?

This is a discussion on Screen Problem, anyone else have a "rattling" screen? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I got an Epic on release date and had 1 problem with it, when I was on a long call, once I hung up I ...

Thread: Screen Problem, anyone else have a "rattling" screen?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Screen Problem, anyone else have a "rattling" screen?

I got an Epic on release date and had 1 problem with it, when I was on a long call, once I hung up I couldnt place another call unless I rebooted the phone. I formatted it back to out of box a couple times and same problem so I exchanged it a week ago at my local sprint store.
    Now I have a new problem with the replacement, this one has a rattly screen! When the phone is close it wiggles back and forth when playing games this is annoying! When its open and I am typing a text or email the screen wobbles around and sometimes randomly changes programs on me! I took it to the Sprint store today, left it there for 90+ minutes came back and the tech says "Oh mine does that too, its not a problem" I said yes it is a problem I paid 599 for mine because I got it before my contract was up for renewal and this is NOT acceptable for the screen to rattle around and programs to open and close at random when I slide the phone open or I'm texting! I said if you're ok with yours doing that, thats your problem. The one I exchanged a week ago did not do that, and I am not happy with this one doing it, now I am past my contract date of October 1, so if this cannot be fixed I'll just close my account.
    She said she couldnt do anything and come back in 2 days when the manager is on.
    Ok so is anyone else having this problem? If so what did you do about it if anything?
    Thanks!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

me tooo!!!!

mine is now doing the same thing. i took it back to best buy and the manager told me she doesnt see a problem with it. i told her look it rattle a little bit n makes a tap ping sound when i text with the screen closed n when open i do the shake test n it rattle i told her its annoying nad i ont want it to get worst after my 30 days guarantee is over n she sed the same thing i dont see an issue with it im sorry... it pisses me off and im very anal about my phones and stuff... seriously someone let me know as well what to do..... FYI my friend works at sprint and tells me that almost all the epics do that eventually its natural that someone tried to screw the screen tighter and its so sensitive that it cracked...i dont know..im tight...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links