Groups under Contacts

This is a discussion on Groups under Contacts within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hi, I have been a windows mobile user (HTC Tilt2) and trying out this Epic with the Android. As in winmo, you create groups to ...

Thread: Groups under Contacts

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Groups under Contacts

Hi,

I have been a windows mobile user (HTC Tilt2) and trying out this Epic with the Android. As in winmo, you create groups to categorize your contacts. I have a group called Family and have close family members and have one ringtone for the group.

Now here in the epic, there is group under contacts, there are 3 choices, phone, google and facebook. when i click on phone and lists some default groups called family, friends, etc. Now I created a group called VIP and want to add contacts from my contact list. I click on VIP and then menu button and gives me the choice to add member. i click add member but says no contacts. I know what this means is that there are no contacts on my phone - guess contacts are my google contacts.

Question: how do I add contacts to a group..Does this mean I have to download my contacts to the phone - how is this done.

Thank you for your advise and thank you.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yea, i read this post a couple hours ago then grabed the phone. seems to me you have to put your contacts on the 'phone' to do some editing. or you can do what i just did and log in to your google account and make changes there. actually its a little easier for me to just to log in to google. move a tad faster on the desktop/laptop than the phone.

hope this helps. cause that is very irritating the way its set up but i do see the reason why.

I am experiencing the same problem. If this remains unsolved it will add to the probability of turning the phone in within the 30 day trial!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links