If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it?

This is a discussion on If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; 1. Pre-Ordered from Sprint.com and canceled it. 2. Pre-Ordered from RadioShack and canceled it. 3. Finally I bought two of EPICs from AMAZON on AUGUST ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar
    1. Pre-Ordered from Sprint.com and canceled it.
    2. Pre-Ordered from RadioShack and canceled it.
    3. Finally I bought two of EPICs from AMAZON on AUGUST 28th for $417.09(Including One-Day shipping)

Delivery Estimate: September 14, 2010 - September 21, 2010

SHoot Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pre Order Reservation at Sprint store West Springfield MA. Unfortunately had to pay full price 499.99 for it, but well worth every penny of it!!! My contract didnt renew until October 1 and unfortunately no matter how much I begged Sprint retention dept. I could not get them to let me bump up the renew date, they said the best they could do was change it to 14 days before October 1, but I figure by then all the Epics would be gone.
    When I got there, small line, most people had reservations, I was the only one that printed my reservation as instructed and brought it with me. None the less the Sprint employees were very efficient and got the job done for everyone relatively quickly with no fuss.

geeneyedangel2: I hope you didn't renew your contract when you bought the phone since you paid full price. I've had that happen to me with another carrier when a sneaky and/or dumb sales person entered my order as part of a renewal when I paid full price. Luckily I did end up staying with that carrier for the duration of that contract but it would have sucked if wanted to get out of it early.

Notorious9000: I now don't feel to badly about my estimated ship date after seeing yours.

I do wonder if anybody who bought their phone through Amazon has received it. None of the reviews for the Epic on Amazon are are verified Amazon purchases.

My two phones are supposed to ship today or tomorrow. I will post once they actually ship.

Got it from WireFly for $199 with Free activation. So far it rocks

Got on 9/1 @ BBuy for $229 + 18 upgrade fee on 1YR Sprint Premier upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by hiwhatsup View Post
    Originally pre-ordered 2 phones with RadioShack.com for $249. I cancelled my order on 8/24 and ordered through Amazon for $199.

Total with overnight shipping for two phones through Amazon $407.96 with no activation fee.

Estimated ship date 9/2 to 9/3
    Estimated arrival date 9/3 to 9/7

Anybody else buy through Amazon and is still waiting? A little disappointing it didn't ship yesterday or today considering it's Amazon (and I'm a Prime Member) and I place the order the day they started offering online.
    I'm still waiting.

Revised estimate arrival date 9/8 to 9/15

I'm really starting to get pissed with Amazon.

I just ordered my Epic through Amazon yesterday 10-09-2010 for $149.99. We'll see if it ships as scheduled on the 13th. I have Amazon Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by beckie57 View Post
    I just ordered my Epic through Amazon yesterday 10-09-2010 for $149.99. We'll see if it ships as scheduled on the 13th. I have Amazon Prime.
    I received it yesterday! What a deal. This is my first smart phone and first real cell phone plan. There is a learning curve but I am up for it.

i bought mine from sprint online

same here. Ordered mine last Saturday night from Amazon -- $149 with 2yr contract. Received today Wednesday -- phone number has been transferred and I'm just trying to figure it all out now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links