If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it?

This is a discussion on If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Just trying to get a feeling about where people are picking up their phones... best buy, sprint store, etc. What was the price you paid, ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

If you bought your Samsung Epic, where did you get it?

Just trying to get a feeling about where people are picking up their phones... best buy, sprint store, etc.

What was the price you paid, did you get any discounts?

Let us know!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

radio shack and now you mention it i have to call and see if i get any discounts bro =).

picking mine up today at best buy. just checked their website and it's showing it for $229 instead of $249.

Sweet, please let us know how it goes, if they are out of stock, etc.

Best Buy, Duarte CA $249.99 + Tax (must sign up for a 2 yr contract). Sprint has AWESOME data plan, all other carriers SUCK.

I pre-ordered from WIREFLY.Com @ $239.99, but received an email today that I will receive it tomorrow via Fed-Ex and @ $199.99!!! Also, ordered when they had a special with NO activation fee!!! SWEET! Waitin for my Fed-Ex guy!

Same. Wirefly for $199.99 shipped today. No activation fee, 2 yr contract. We'll see if Sprint works. Had a Sprint phone a few years back and returned it because service out here was horrible.

Radio Shack for $249. No activation fee and traded in my old phone and charger for $40 gift card which I used to pay for screen savers, car charger and black rubber case. In and out of the store in 15 minutes with phone in hand today!

yup, got it for $229. it did ring in at $249 but had to mention it to them and they matched the $229. weren't out of stock at the west palm beach bbuy yet but said they were going fast.
    Thing is a definite rocketship!! very happy with it so far!

Originally pre-ordered 2 phones with RadioShack.com for $249. I cancelled my order on 8/24 and ordered through Amazon for $199.

Total with overnight shipping for two phones through Amazon $407.96 with no activation fee.

Estimated ship date 9/2 to 9/3
    Estimated arrival date 9/3 to 9/7

Anybody else buy through Amazon and is still waiting? A little disappointing it didn't ship yesterday or today considering it's Amazon (and I'm a Prime Member) and I place the order the day they started offering online.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links