What is the first thing you will change once you get "epic" ?

This is a discussion on What is the first thing you will change once you get "epic" ? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; what will be the first setting change or any change you are going to make once you get that device in your hands? For me, ...

Thread: What is the first thing you will change once you get "epic" ?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

What is the first thing you will change once you get "epic" ?

what will be the first setting change or any change you are going to make once you get that device in your hands?

For me, wallpaper. I have to be able to look at my screen while doing anything. Then ringtone :-).

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My wallpaper is always the first thing I must change on a new phone. But with all the waiting and anticipation for this phone I will probably be rooting, and setting up everything to my liking for te first 10 hours and then I might even make a call or two......lol

KEYBOARD BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna shut sprint sms down all by myself.!!!! =)

I am going to drop it - add a nice ding or chip to it. Happens everytime no matter how careful I am or how much I tell myself - "I will not drop this phone" then I am going to SOL.

Install ADW Launcher. 'nuff said.

I have to look in to ADW launcher. My screens dont bother me as much. Still out here collecting numbers tho :-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links