SO HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING UP TIL THE 31st???

This is a discussion on SO HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING UP TIL THE 31st??? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; to answer my own question.... IM FREAKIN STRUGGLING OVER HERE! SUFFERING =(. dang evo acting stupid needs an updated rom. i want a keyboard so ...

Thread: SO HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING UP TIL THE 31st???

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

SO HOW IS EVERYONE HOLDING UP TIL THE 31st???

to answer my own question.... IM FREAKIN STRUGGLING OVER HERE! SUFFERING =(. dang evo acting stupid needs an updated rom. i want a keyboard so bad i wake up typing air lol.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i find myself shaking constantly and an outcast among my husband/family/co-worker as they fail to understand/grasp my angst! i cantfugginwait for BB to give my epic! i'm a probation officer and have a hearing scheduled for 11am...i've already informed my client that i have a 'meeting' right before the hrg and i WILL be late but not to worry...I WILL BE THERE....they just gonna hafta wait til i get my epic!!! ha! i cant tell u how many times i have heard 'I CAINT WAIT TIL U GET THAT DAMN PHONE SO U CAN RETURN TO NORMAL' normal???? what is NORMAL w/o an EPIC????

Haha i can dig it. Lucky for me i work the 31st and off for 3 days after(wed - fri). Going to break that keyboard all the way in. People that have not heard from me in a couple months receiving a text come tuesday :-).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links