Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison

This is a discussion on Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; in case someone here really wanted to make sure they needed to choose between the two. caution this guy is very freaking boring and it ...

Thread: Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Samsung Epic 4G Vs. HTC Evo 4G Comparison

in case someone here really wanted to make sure they needed to choose between the two. caution this guy is very freaking boring and it seems like he is nervous.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome find JUSTQUAN2. Good video comparasion. Another reason why I'm feeling good about my EVO to Epic swap.

well im not feeling the reviews to be honest. all of them are taking shots at samsung's ui. lets jus be real, samsung ui has always sucked lol!(so what the instinct has me bitter) but if any of you own a samsung tv, their tv's kick so much ugly ass with displays. man its crazy and the amoled displays for mobile devices are used by other phone makers.

so putting all of the phone together i think it should score 8-10, 5 row keyboard gave it a point and half without adding extra width and weight =). all in all we here at epic forums are going to have bad relationships with spouses for about a week or so after the 31 of this month LMAO!

What the crap? I'm halfway through season 6 of Lost right now and have somehow managed to avoid major spoilers up to this point.... until I watch a video about smartphones? ARGGHHHHHH!

:mad:

Lol @ Morbo

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links