Epic Size Comparision

This is a discussion on Epic Size Comparision within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Here's a quick size Comparision of the Samsung Epic 4G vs the Nexus One vs the Samsung Captivate( AT&T Galaxy S Phone) As you can ...

Thread: Epic Size Comparision

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Epic Size Comparision

Here's a quick size Comparision of the Samsung Epic 4G vs the Nexus One vs the Samsung Captivate( AT&T Galaxy S Phone)

As you can see, the Epic 4G is a larger than the AT&T Captivate by only a few millimeters (the pic is deceiving). And just for grins, letís throw the HTC Aria on top of the Epic:

Obviously, the Epic 4G is a decently-sized device. But really in holding it vs my Captivate, it really doesnít feel much different in terms of heft (it shouldnít, itís only about an ounce heavier) and fits in my hand very naturally.

But the bigger issue here is the thickness of the phone. I apologize in advance for the blurry pic, but you can easily see the difference in thickness between the Nexus One, Epic 4G and the AT&T Captivate:
    Source: TalkAndroid.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar
    well coming from an evo and iphone i think the main issue is performance, how well i can use it in different facets of life and display. display is at the top. =)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links