Anyone upset with the Epic 4G price tag?

This is a discussion on Anyone upset with the Epic 4G price tag? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Anyone a little disappointed with the $250 price (After rebates, discounts,etc)?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone upset with the Epic 4G price tag?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Anyone upset with the Epic 4G price tag?

Anyone a little disappointed with the $250 price (After rebates, discounts,etc)?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes, but we still have a less expensive plan than with other carriers and will have THE BEST PHONE available.

yes, but my evo has ticked me off for the last time. i jus got a bad one so it happens. with the sellouts its not making it any better. but the bill is quite high when u add up all of it.... 69 + 10 + 7 + taxes = $93-$96/mon.

BUT I DONT CARE!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WONT EAT ANY FAST FOOD EVERY MONTH =).

Not moi! I need my toys!

I think it is a _tad_ high but not anything offensive.

Yeah it is 50 bucks more than the EVO, but I just went to Radio Shack, and got a 50 dollar gift card and RESERVED an EPIC. So when 8-31 rolls around I will only have to pay 200 dollars more (no rebates at radio shack or best buy!!)

Yea, the instant rebates at radio shack and best buy come in handy. Im at my second gig no plotting on what im going to pay late. Ever since i seen the hardware keyboard i cant get the damn phone out of my head. :-)

yah but guess what? if your epic starts acting up you cant do anything about it cus u didnt buy it from sprint. im getting mine from sprint as a premier customer. its worth it, 1. the plans cheaper and 2. theres nothing like it out there. compare it to iphone, droid, whatever, its better. sure the cameras worse but everything else puts it ahead. theres no 5 mp, full qwerty, future froyo, hummingbird processor, 4g, and a front cam (*cough* droid 2 *cough*) anyways, if you can spend 200 dollars, who cares about an extra 50? and ur gonna get ur money back on the rebate so just chill out

Thats why i have insurance, phone acts up, phone takes a long trip off a short cliff. Rule #1 with high end phones, ALWAYS HAVE A BACK UP PHONE. :-)

Yes, definately I agree with your rule #1- ALWAYS HAVE A BACKUP WITH A HI END PHONE.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links