Sprint Samsung Epic 4G StudentRate Member Discount

This is a discussion on Sprint Samsung Epic 4G StudentRate Member Discount within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; StudentRate's Discount: [IMG]http://www.****************/StudentRate/Assets/Rad/Images/vendorImages/35543/Samsung-Epic-4G-Sprint-Android-official.jpg[/IMG] StudentRate is pleased to offer the following deal for Samsung Epic 4G for Sprint to our members. If you are new to ...

Thread: Sprint Samsung Epic 4G StudentRate Member Discount

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Sprint Samsung Epic 4G StudentRate Member Discount

StudentRate's Discount:

[IMG]http://www.****************/StudentRate/Assets/Rad/Images/vendorImages/35543/Samsung-Epic-4G-Sprint-Android-official.jpg[/IMG]

StudentRate is pleased to offer the following deal for Samsung Epic 4G for Sprint to our members.

If you are new to Sprint or ordering a new line:

Upto 23% Discount Monthly Recurring Fees
    Waived Activation Fee
    Free Overnight Shipping
    $50.00 Credit to New Accounts/Lines
    $25.00 rebate and a Car Charger or Invisible Shield from StudentRate.

If you are an already existing Sprint Customer and are qualified for an upgrade:

Waived upgrade fee
    Upto 23% Discount Monthly Recurring Fees
    Free Overnight Shipping, and
    Free Car Charger.

How Does It Work:

Login to your StudentRate account (if you are not already a member, register it is completely free),

Click on "Click for Link" On the lower left hand corner you will see a unique coupon code that is assigned to each qualified member

When you are purchasing your Epic 4G through Studentrate/Sprint web site input this code in the very last field before you submit your order It is under "Additional Information" and titled "Company/Organization Code"

Send an e-mail to sprint@**************** with your name, new Sprint number and your unique promo code you entered while making your Epic purchase. In addition all customers that are new to Sprint or an already existing Sprint customer that is adding a new line with the purchase of an Epic 4G will receive an Invisible Shield phone protector from Studentrate.

You will be receiving a check from Studentrate after we validate all information (within 6-8 weeks of your purchase).

This is in addition to the $50.00 credit so don't forget to enter that promo code as well where appropriate.

In order to take advantage of this deal click on "Click for Link" and follow the instructions to get to Sprint/**************** web site.

This is a web only offer and is not valid at Sprint retail stores or over the phone.

The RI Higher Education Consortium discount is reserved for any College/Student Employees or Alumni of URI, CCRI or RIC. This discount also applies to any of the College/Student Employees Worcester, MA Area Colleges as well.

For more information visit: http://www.****************/studentra...r-Discount--/0

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Maybe I need to go back to school again to get all these killer discounts!

Must mean its coming out soon, I wish they would hurry up I am so sick of my stupid WindBLOWS phone!!

BS

Tried this - doesn't work, at least not if you go to any of the UMass schools. I've asked Sprint in the past if they had discounts for UMass, they dont. If anyone wants to hook me up I'd love you for it

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links